Entertainment

Tv star actress shiny & Lavesh will live together.|Dadagolu|

Shiny & Lavesh

Shiny Dishi : It was the great day of my life 


People are flying rumours about Tv actress Shiny Doshi that she is living together with her boyfriend. Shiny is long time in a relationship with her boyfriend Lavesh khairajani. 


Shiny Doshi that one month ago,  when they were on a Vietnam trip together, sudden Lavesh propose her to Marrie with him. Shiny will not think that moment will remember all-time in my life. 

Lavesh takes me to the beach and tells me this is surprising to you. She says, she would not like that Lavesh will do that thing he is in such a romantic mood and filmy style to propose to me. 

Ravel takes a ring 💍  before they take off. Shiny Dosi was surprised to see the decoration on the beach. She says,  no one has done anything to me like that. 

 >

Shiny Doshi announced their engagement last month, and she shared videos and pictures on Instagram you can see.  Shiny Doshi is surprised that what he has to me, it looks like a story but it's real for me. 


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.